Thanks to Practical by default for nominating me.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Display the Liebster Award on your blog
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
Copy the rules into your post.
Random facts about me:
1. I went to 9 schools between 4th and 9th grade in four states.
2. I was on a game show.
3. I was a beauty pageant winner
4. I was on the CBS evening news giving my opinion about taxes.
5. I’ve had 3 dogs and 3 cats but only have one cat right now
6. I traveled to Europe alone for my 40th birthday
7. I’m a book hoarder
8. I was married 30 years and now divorced 3 years.
9. Secretly dream of winning the lottery but always forget to buy a ticket.
10. Despite living in the south for 30 years I still say you guys and not ya’ll.
Answers to the 11 questions asked about me.
What language would you love to learn? French. I’ve been taking lessons off and on for years.
Would you prefer to read, watch or be told how to do something? Probably read.
What’s your favorite hobby?Reading
What’s your dream job? Writer of course
Dog or cat? Both
The name of the teacher that influenced you the most? Mr. Giberteau he gave me my love of French.
Book or Movie? Book
Why did you start blogging? To practice writing
Cook or bake or eat? Bake
What are you is your best “I did it!” moment? Probably spending a week alone in France for my 40th birthday
Blogging what do you love/hate doing I love writing. I hate not knowing how to get more followers.
11 questions for you to answer
1. If you couldn’t have the life you have right now, what would your life look like?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. What subject would you study if you knew you weren’t going to be graded?
4. Favorite Guilty pleasure TV show?
5. Favorite book?
6. What is one thing you’d like to learn how to do?
7. Have you researched your family geneology and if you have what did you find?
8. How many best friends do you have?
9. Do you go to the movies and dinner alone?
10. Would you ever play matchmaker for a friend?
Blogs I’ve nominated
Mama’s Empty Nest
The World from my Window
Author Julian Love
A Boomers Life after 50
Filled with pages
Out of the boat with Jesus
Old folks at the Homestead
Boring Thoughts Blog